Friday, September 4, 2009

WE'RE MOVING TO MEXICO

I received this from a friend and this has probably been seen by many others. But if not, here is a sarcastic (say it ain't so, Bill) but honest opinion regarding illegal immigrants written with tongue in cheek. I'm rather fond of it:

Subject: We're Moving to Mexico........
>
> If this isn't the Damn truth I never heard it before!!!
>


>
> I can't stand it anymore, so I'm moving on if Obama can pull some strings
> for me. Hope they have some nice golf courses in Mexico (even though I don
> t golf now, I can take it up in my spare time there).
>
>
>
> Dear Mr. President:
>
>
> I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health
> and I would like to ask you to assist me.
>
> We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico,
> and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.
>
> We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration
> quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.
> So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my
> way over?
>
> Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
>
> 1. Free medical care for my entire family.
>
> 2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need,
> whether I use them or not.
>
> 3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.
>
> 4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual)
> teachers.
>
> 5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and
> history.
>
> 6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at
> their school.
>
> 7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
>
> 8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to
> government services.
>
> 9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but, I don't plan to purchase
> car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local
> traffic laws.
>
> 10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from
> their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has
> at least one English-speaking officer.
>
> 11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U S. flag decals on
> my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any
> complaints or negative comments from the locals.
>
> 12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have
> any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
>
> 13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely
> nice and never say a critical things about me or my family, or about the
> strain we might place on their economy.
>
> 14. I want to receive free food stamps.
>
> 15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.
>
> 16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll
> receive money from the government.
>
> 17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a
> new car.
>
> 18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social
> Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.
>
> I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for
> all his people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that President
> Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
>
> Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!

No comments: