Thursday, October 28, 2010

FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC BUT NOT GUARANTEED THE RIGHT TO VOTE

You can't afford to not read this. If your state is one of those guilty of not
getting their absentee ballots out to our troops in the battlefield, despite
their pathetic excuses, call your state congressmen, governor and federal
Representatives and Senators and demand that this issue be resolved once and for
all.
The most pathetic excuse I've heard was that mailing the ballots would not
guarantee the receipt of the ballotted votes in time, much less the security of
the ballots. For God's sake, we have the most secure, timely method of getting
these ballots to our troops and back to their state's Election Commission
offices on time. It's called the United States Air Force. I guarantee that
these particular absentee ballots would go "full circle" faster than any other
absentee ballots mailed out by any state.
This Patriot is a good friend of mine and the most honorable American that I've
ever known. So what you will be reading is coming from his heart, is
straightforward, and he is earnestly looking for fellow Patriots to help take
care of the rights of our men and women in the armed services.

Thanks for your help,

William (Wild Bill) Conant


My name is George "Nutzy" _ _ _ _ _. I served my Country with Honor and
> distinction for over 31 years. I have done thing and been places that many
> wouldn't brag about.I lost 3 of my best friends I ever had in my entire life
> in combat. I have myself been shot, stabbed, blown up and left on the side of the
> road for dead. So now you are wondering why I am writing this: because the
> worst thing you can think of is happening to "OUR" Troops. States are making
> a concerted effort to stop military personal in their states (Illinois,
> New York and Calf so far) from being able to vote. This is the worst thing
> that can happen to them. You are basically telling them they can't vote but
> go die for mine. No one, not even the President, should get to vote before
> these national treasures we hold near and dear to our hearts. Those state
> representatives should be removed from office and his pay docked until the
> military men and woman vote. Just in NY alone it has come to over 330 thousand
> votes that could change every election in NY. But not even punishment for
> anyone whose job it was to get these ballots out. This sucks and I think
> everyone needs to start calling in on this one; and people wonder why I left
> the service with a very bad taste in my mouth. Will the Democrats stop at
> nothing to secure they're seat,,,,,Well maybe we need to start doing
> something to put them out of it; Permanently.
>
> Please Call everyone in your state and ask them if they ever served and why
> they are treating our soldiers and sailors like cannon falter. This is
> sickening!!!!

1 comment:

Emily Cragg said...

http://www.slide.com/r/cjXYRA-U1j9FbMvfJDGqHTKKRlRIHu9A